Example Attendance Record
This is an example of an attendance sheet that can be used to track program participation. An excel version of this tool can be made. Excel functions (sum and average) can be added so that the total number and percent of sessions attended is automatically generated.
- Bullying: To What Extent Are Youth Participating in Services?
- Civic Engagement: Are Youth Participating Enough to Experience the Benefits of the Program?
- FBSAP: To what extent are families participating in services?
- OST: To What Extent Are Youth Participating in Services?
- SB Substance Use: To What Extent Are Individuals Participating in Services?
- Sex Ed: To What Extent Are Youth Participating in Services?
Benchmarks for participation can be based on an assessment of the number of sessions needed for participants to reach desired outcomes. Low levels of participation may suggest low levels of program quality, a mismatch between program offerings and participant needs, or the need to address barriers to participation.